Subject: epress
From: Formula One Licensew <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 95 19:48:41 GMT

On Wed Dec 06 Andy Church wrote:

>>> b) How much is, and where do I get Andy Churches' Intuition Extension?

>>  The registration cost is $15; I can E-mail the demo version.

    Yes please I would definetely be very interested, please send.

>>Well, keep those rumours coming :-). If you're so close to the head 
>>honcho at Europress, could you check out why the Amos Development Team 
>>(all Amos-list subscribers) did not get the promised Amos source code 
>>after all?

>  Well, they never promised us the source.  In fact, they refused to lift a
>  finger to help us...

I never claimed I was 'close' to the head honcho at Epress, I have had
dealings with them for the compiler and a few chats that is all.
I stated in an earlier posting that Francois is trying to sell (rumour)
the source code to Amos Pro/All Amos stuff? Which would be a good
explanation as to why Epress were slightly reluctant to give it away!
Name a business that gives it's products blueprints away? (in the real world)
Wether they use/need the product is irrelevent surely? 

--------------------
|  F1 Licenceware  |
--------------------